Sunday, September 4, 2011

The experience of Frouke

Today we should all just work, while many of our mothers and grandmothers `s just stayed home. We are brought up without a care, have no trauma `s left over from the fact that at such a young age` s less contact with other children. We too have become social.

When I was pregnant with my first daughter I decided to work less. First I worked 35 hours a week and was reduced to 13 hours at week, spread over two days.I found it hard my daughter two days at the babysitter's grandmother behind. I then found another job and fortunately found. From then I worked ten hours a week, spread over five days to two hours.When I was pregnant with my son, many people said, 'Oh, will you ever stop working after the birth of your son. " But I was not going.
My son is now six months and my daughter is four and goes to school. My work has recently moved to new premises, allowing more work and more hours. Often I am only at 12.00 hours at home and I have very little time for my son because at 14.15 I have my daughter back from school.Meanwhile, I have reluctantly decided to stop working. Your kids grow up and gain new experiences to see, do it once in your life.
What I find very difficult - but that's partly because of this society - the strange reactions you get when people hear the reason for your departure. You will often reply: "But there are many more working mothers? And that work even more hours! "True, but I'm not one of those mothers. I am! I'm with my husband deliberately chose for our children and I really do think that you do to take care of yourself.
... and let's be honest about emancipation. There are many families where the wife works, but there still stands behind the pots and pans and children care. So we are emancipated also not ...

No comments: