Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Chapter 13:

I hold my tears, I do not want him to see me so fragile. We knock at the door, a girl puts her head and said,

_ Chief, will have to go, they are waiting for us to debrief.

_ Ok, you come, says Marty

_ Wait, here comes me to do presentations.

She enters the room, it's a girl rather cute. I would say in 18 to 20 years old, just out of school.

_ Then I do presentations, I present Lieutenant Sykke Rogue officer who joined our unit two weeks after your accident. Rogue Officer I present Lieutenant Sykke, to whom I owe my life more than a hundred times.

_ Lieutenant, she says hello by the military

I sketch a little smile.

_ I hope we can work together quickly Lieutenant,

And with that she leaves the room, forgetting to remind these gentlemen that the clock is ticking. They greet me every second, and Nico me a kiss and more.

I am again alone, absolutely alone. I let my tears out, while reflecting. Julie I know at the time of our study, I studied? What study? While pondering this, the sweet face of the young Rogue comes to slip into my mind.

Yes it is rather cute, it must be in the 1.70 - 75, a nice muscles. It must train frequently, will be best to join our unit.

Our unit, why I still think part of that unit. Why should I move my ass like they all say that I force my mind to take control of my body. Why do I do? Ah yes, the album, I want to see the pictures, I want to remember.

I'll come, I must. But how I do not know where to start, and nobody n'al'air to worry about it, except Julie. It is necessary that I can make him understand that I want to do it, but it should help me, I can not do it alone.

"Try already"

Huh what, who has spoken, is there? I do not see anyone. It must be the feelings of fatigue or earlier. I'll close my eyes 2 minutes, and after I try to find a way.

As soon as I closed my eyes as I sleep deeply. I am, I finally found again in the flower field. I do not know why but this is not the same, there is not that sweet fragrance of fresh summer rain mixed with the delicate scent of poppies.

I walk quietly among the flowers, their hit is different, it looks like paper. There is no bird, no singing, no butterfly. I feel sad, I just want to sit down and wait until everything passes, this nightmare going on.

A tree is drawn off, the man of the field is there, seated on a tree stump, it looks like he is waiting for me. I approach it as if drawn by a magnet. He motions me to sit down next to him.

His face told me something, he looks exactly like water with just a Nico I do not know what scary. I look intently at, oh yes it is his eyes, his look is different, it expresses nothing. I should be scared to death, but no, I'm not afraid of him. I feel like I know him a long time.
He looks at me and smiled.

_ Since not long ago that his Sykke. Sat up, we need to talk. Sorry to make this appearance there, but mine you'd be too afraid. Maybe in time I'll show my true face.

_ Who are you? Why you in my dream?

_ Our dream, he said with a smile, our dream. I'll keep it simple, I can help but for that there is a big consideration that it will take until the end. How do I explain this? Hmm, let's see .... Do you know where I am? Not that I'm stupid sometimes, if you knew it would not be here now to chat. That's the way you said?

He takes a deep breath. I still have not dropped a word, I simply observe and wait.

_ Here I am a Impus, I know that name mean anything to you I think you called Linch or something like that. Go! This is not the largest, most important is that ... it's me and my kind that make you superior beings.

He watches me, I think he wants a reaction.

_ And then?

_ And then? And then! If I said you're living with me that without me you'd be far into the kingdom of heaven, you say what?

_ I would have preferred

No comments: