Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Green tea and losing weight: It is not a panacea!

I regularly read several blogs and websites that green tea ensures that you can lose weight easier. And yes, this claim is true according to research.

What I really only notice about the reactions on blogs and forums, is that many who a few pounds too much with them, green tea as a panacea. Comments like "I drink all day every 4 weeks 10 cups of green tea but I'm only a kilo, " I see very often pass.

Why? Well, it's quite simple: green tea is not the panacea that as a last resort you can catch and which miraculously is suddenly a size-zero. See it as omega-3 fatty acids: they make sure that you store less fat, but if you saturated fat and sugar continues feeding, then you might as well not start.

When does green tea do?

Green tea works fine if you are already health nutrition. Many sports and eat many plants. That you will lose. Green tea is not a means that unlimited offsets eat cookies. Only if you really want to do something to lose strengthens your digestive system to function even better.

No excuses, healthy life rather than endlessly debating the best type of green tea a few pounds to lose.

So had to get out there. I continue drinking my now no-longer-too-hot cup of green tea without sugar and sweets.

No comments: